iMCC Panels Quasar Series
The Quasar Series, directed to the Electric Energy segment, is composed by Motor Control Centers, MCC panels, and Load Distribution Centers, LDC panels.
The MCC panels are used for the control of electrical charges and motors through their fixed or extractable units (drawers). The LDC panels are used for the feeding distribution to MCC panels, large motors or other types of low voltage panels.
The equipment is characterized by the high modularity and interchangeability. These differentials enable the reduction of installation costs and stop maintenance downtimes. They also allow, in the event of load or device failure, for other equipments to continue working.
They are developed according to the NBR/IEC 60439-1 standard, subject to TTA – Type Tested Assembly tests, which consolidates the requisites regarding the panels quality and safety.
The concept of intelligent MCC (i-MCC) completes the Quasar Series, with a great distinguishing feature. It allows for the connectivity with field networks through the PROFIBUS-DP protocol, enabling the remote access for maintenance’s configuration, supervision and management.
- Modularity, flexibility and interchangeability
- Fixed and extractable ports
- Easy configuration
- Robust connection system
- Reduction of the installation cost with reduction of cables
- Integration with remote control and supervision networks
- Integration with Altus PLCs, as well as of other manufacturers
- High connectivity with field networks
- Integrated measurement of electrical magnitudes and other system variables
- Access to i-mMCC via communication network with technology of actives management, regardless of operation supervision system
- Possibility of monitoring of the devices even in test position
- Reduction of interventions on the production process due to maintenance
- Reduction of maintenance time