Duo Series comprise Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) with Man-Machine Interface (MMI). It is the systems' best option offering only one product and room for control and supervision. Its hardware project is based on 32 bits and high performance processors.
The Duo may be used in both stand alone applications and distributed networks, as it features two serial ports, RS-232 and RS-485, providing great connectivity.
The communication is given by the native protocol MODBUS-RTU (master or slave), or from generic protocols implemented by the specific functions available in the programming software.
This innovative equipment has also faster production cycles, including the processing speed, meeting all requisites of axle positioning, and graphic display, allowing monitoring and controlling the process.
Duo Series rely on MasterTool IEC software, fully intuitive and compatible with the international standard IEC 61131-3. The software is adequate to program both the controller and MMI. Six programming languages are provided, and the same application supports more than one type.
MasterTool IEC features a major simulation resource as well, allowing the user performing tests to the application without using the equipment. This expedites the program development.
The product offers further the layout customizing, according to the machine and the company’s visual identity. The Duo’s overlay can have the brand and the colors desired, provided that the mechanics and the buttons arrangements is not changed.
Click here for the free download of MasterTool IEC software.
- High performance CPU with digital and analogical processing software
- 42 I/O points with interface
- 3.2" graphic display, with settings to a programming integrated environment
- 25 keys, 7 for the main functions with softkeys
- Fast digital inlets with settings for 2 bidirectional counters or 4 mono-directional counters
- Fast outlets with settings for PTO, PWM/Frequency
- Analogical inlets with settings for 0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA, with 12-bit resolution
- Analogical outlets with settings for 0 to 10 V or 0 to 20 mA, with 12-bit resolution
- 2 communication gates (1 x RS232 and 1 x RS485) with native master and slave ModBus