H Series of Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) is comprised of seven models and intended to control applications of machines and processes. They are terminals with high flexibility of use, in versions with monochrome or color displays, touchscreen or keyboard, graphics or text. This line brings benefits such as low investment, therefore it is recommended to machinery manufacturers.
Over 100 drivers are available to H Series, including open protocols such as MODBUS-RTU and proprietary protocols of different manufacturers. They enable the communication of the terminal with controllers through available interfaces: serial, Ethernet and USB.
The operation terminals are programmed in Windows environment with H-Designer (H-2700) software. It has graphical interface, which makes it easier to use all functions. In addition to that, its extensive library helps the user to use texts, graphics and statistics.
The Screen Manager function enables a global view of the project, making it easier to develop and visualize the results. The tool makes available the simulation resource that enables testing the application without operation terminal or communication with controller. It also has specific functions to handle tags, such as import, export and cross reference, which make it easier to develop the application.
The H-Designer is free and can be downloaded here.
- Color screen of up to 10,4" with touch-screen
- RS-232, RS-485 and RS-422 communication interfaces
- Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Extensive line of communication drivers for controllers of many manufacturers
- Realtime clock
- Ladder execution of macros and logics
- Animated graphics
- Trend graphics
- Symbol library
- Simulation of application in programming tool
- Free, graphic, intuitive and easy-to-handle programming software
- Compatible with Altus CPUs supporting MODBUS-RTU