Frequency Inverters of NXP Series meet big applications that require robustness, dynamic performance and static accuracy. They have a wide range of power from 0,75kW (1CV) to 5,2MW (6.8MCV), and power suply voltage from 220Vac to 690Vac. In addition, five slots for I/O expansion cards, encoders and PROFIBUS, MODBUS, CanOpen, DeviceNet communication protocols, among others, with IP21 or IP54 protection level.
NXP Series is different due to the possibility of operation with closed control mesh, by encoder or resolver. It offers Scalar Control technology (U/f) and Vetorial (Speedy and Torque), open or closed mesh, inlet inductor, and high-level RFI/EMC filter in all models.
The available alphanumeric display enables to benchmark, control and program the inverter. Among other functions, it is also possible to monitor three variables at the same time and it makes the equipment programming more dynamic.
Its programming software is NCDrive, and it is made available without extra charge.
Altus Frequency Inverters have seven pre-configured application software and they may be benchmarked through the computer or equipment display. The software has programs directed to the application, such as PID control, local and remote control, pumps and fans, among others.
- They serve applications with power from 1 CV to 950 CV
- Overload 150% x 60 s or 110% x 60 s and 200% x 2 s
- High frequency switching and low emission of noise
- Display of easy access and handling that enables the visualization of three quantities
- Software in Portuguese
- It has standard protection against dust, humidity and RFI filter
- Vector control in open or closed mesh both of induction motors and motors of permanent magnets (simultaneous)
- Error in permanent regime of speed lower than 1%
- All-in-One application package for control of different processes
- Versatile PID control
- Wide range of control possibilities such as programmable digital and analog I/O
- Five slots for I/O and communication expansion cards
- Possibility of additional 10/24 Vdc power supply for control unit, regardless of power source