iX Series is an innovator solution on Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) that matches advanced graphic tools and a range of highly functional features. It is a truly open platform that is distinguished by its product design and engineer.
iX Series offers equipment with robust and reliable constitution, with its high-performance hardware especially specified to iX's graphic solution.
TxA HMIs models
iX Series has three HMI models developed for all types of application that needs a reliable process control and excellent graphic resources even in compact formats. Its frontal part is completely flat and that is what guarantees a dust-free surface. The display with a long term backlight that is maintenance-free and has TFT technology that allows brightness adjustment.
The innovators operator terminals models T4A, T7A and T10A from iX Series were developed with cast aluminum that combines lightness with resilience for all kinds of industrial environments.
The new HMIs are available in three different sizes: 4, 7 and 10 inches. The smaller models offers a Widescreen screen with 30% more useful space increasing the possibilities for applications with more complex screens. All products also have an unlimited iX software runtime version.
Click here to download iX demonstrative software.
- Open platform that allows to improve applications' functionality and appearance
- High-performance hardware
- Long term backlight
- TFT technology to brightness adjustment
- Widescreen screen with 30% more useful area
- Solid functionalities that develops and ensures user's trust
- Time optimization with versatile edition tools
- Many templates to create complex and customized applications
- Optimized connectivity with real time data exchange among controllers