1. Seek professional integrators certified by Altus, the list is available on our site;
2. Make an appointment with the certified integrator for the budget;
3. If necessary, ask the professional for applications data;
4. After choosing the service provider, make a clear definition of the scope of the service to be performed and explain all documents and backups required, as well as price and deadline for concluding the services and training on the application.
During the services performance
5. Follow the progress under a schedule agreed between the company and contractor, if applicable;
6. Monitor the quality of the service performed, in addition to the deadlines;
7. Whenever possible, check the creation of documents such as electrical design, commented ladder diagram, application architecture and backups.
8. Check the compliance with all items of the scope;
9. Perform the acceptance test on the hardware and software;
10. Check for the following documents: Application architecture, electrical design, commented ladder diagram, and training on system operation;